Please contact us at (815) 724-3820 if you are in need of assistance, or if you have any questions in regards to your bill.
UTILITY BILL PAYMENTS:
- Automatic Bank Draft (autopay)
- Electronically through your bank’s online bill pay
- Online through City’s website (secured)
- U.S. Mail to PO Box 5001 Joliet, IL 60434-5001
- Automated Phone Service available 24 hours a day (877)811-3799
- In person at City Hall or at local bill payment centers
- Drop box outside of City Hall
***If water is off due to non-payment, please report any payment made on-line or through the automated phone system to a Customer Service Representative, in order to get water reinstated.***
Automatic Bank Draft (autopay)
- The City has an automatic bank draft program for payment of Utility Bills. The program is absolutely FREE!!! The required authorization agreement must be completed and returned to City Hall. A voided check must be attached to the signed form. A note stating “Bank Draft-Do not Pay” will appear on your bill after you have been accepted. It may take up to 2 billing cycles for acceptance. The bill amount will be deducted from your checking account on the due date.
- Click here to make an on-line payment. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted, as well as e-checks. The maximum payment allowed is $300, but multiple payments are accepted. A user fee of $2.50 will be charged per payment. You can also suppress your utility bill from printing through this link as well.
Automated Phone Payments
- You can now pay your water bill 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please call (877)811-3799 or (815)724-3969 at your convenience. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted as well as e-checks. The maximum payment allowed is $300, but multiple payments are accepted. A user fee of $2.50 will be charged per payment. Any payment made through the automated phone system has a 24 hour delay of posting to your utility account.
- A service fee is charged at all locations except City Hall. Please be aware that any payment made outside the Municipal facility can be delayed a minimum of 3-5 business days. If your water is off due to non-payment, please do not pay at a Payment Center. Payment Centers
PAYMENTS OTHER THAN UTILITY BILLS:
- Mail to: 150 W Jefferson St, Joliet, IL 60432
- By Phone: 815-724-3820 8:00am-4:30pm M-F
- In person: at City Hall
- Drop box: outside of City Hall