Charles J. Shaw House — 1000 Black Road
The Charles J. Shaw House is a 2-story Colonial Revival style brick and stucco structure built in 1924. The central front entry has a small porch covered by a front-gabled pediment supported on two Tuscan columns. A matching brick two-car garage with a hip roof is located to the rear of the main structure. The structure is a Thematic District Landmark.