Dr. Charles Eldred House — 205 South Eastern Avenue
The Charles Eldred House is a 2½-story, Queen Anne/Neoclassical style structure built circa 1870 and remodeled in 1895. The residence is distinguished by a three-story tower with a romantic open balcony on the third story. The structure has a Classical front porch with Ionic, fluted columns and a pediment over the entry. Dr. Charles Eldred kept his physician office in the first floor of the tower, where a wall of original oak cabinets from the doctor’s office remain today. The structure is a Local Landmark and is part of the East Side National Register District.