F.S. Davidson House — 703 Buell Avenue
The F. S. Davidson House is a 2½-story, wood clapboard, Queen Anne/Neoclassical style residence built in 1901 on a Joliet limestone foundation. The front façade is dominated by an open wrap front porch supported by paired and tripled Doric columns resting on limestone piers. The second floor features a Queen Anne turret topped by a conical roof. A Palladian window is set into the front gable roof and the gable is in-filled with decorative cut shingles. The structure is a Local Landmark and is part of the Upper Bluff National Register District.