G.W. Young House — 304 Brooks Avenue
The G.W. Young House is a 1½-story, tan brick and wood clapboard, Dutch Colonial style structure built in 1925 on a concrete foundation. The structure has a gambrel style roof with a shed roof dormer on the house that extends about ¾ of the length of the front façade. The small front entry porch is tied into the roof overhang with decorative brackets. The structure is a Local landmark and is part of the Upper Bluff National Register District.