Harless W. King House — 612 Buell Avenue
The Harless W. King House is a wood clapboard, 2½-story Colonial Foursquare style structure built in 1905. The structure has a steeply-pitched hip roof with projecting dormers and eaves decorated with corbels. The structure is distinguished by a small entry porch with an oval front door with a distinctive round window on the second floor level. The house has a first floor trapezoidal bay on the north and east façades. Harless King was a prominent citizen in Joliet who was a partner in King Lumber Co. and later, King Coal Co. The structure is a Local Landmark and is part of the Upper Bluff National Register District.