Irving & Mildred Shutts House — 1007 Western Avenue
The Irving and Mildred Shutts House is a 1½-story, reddish-brown brick, English Tudor style structure built in 1941 on a cinder block foundation. The structure is distinguished by a multi-colored slate roof and side-to-side ridge and end gables. A full-size front gabled dormer projects from the center of the front façade. The stucco and half-timber dormer is capped with cedar shake infill at the peak of the roof. The structure is a Local Landmark.