Joseph and Anna Skorupa House — 659 East Jackson Street
The Joseph and Anna Skorupa House is a one-story Chicago Bungalow style structure built in 1930. The structure is distinguished by a large front bay with 6 leaded casement windows and matching leaded transoms. The hip-roofed structure is topped with a clip-gable dormer. The home has a right-front entrance protected by a small arched brick porch. The structure is a Local Landmark and part of the Bungalow Thematic District.