Julius J. Gross House — 900 Caton Avenue
The Julius J. Gross House is a medium brown brick, 1½-story Craftsman Bungalow/Prairie style structure built in 1928 on a cement block foundation. The structure retains its original nine-light wood casement windows and original wood front door. The front façade is distinguished by an end gable, enclosed front porch with decorative brackets in the Craftsman style. A shed dormer with a long, rectangular fixed multi-light window projects from the main body of the roof, further contributing to the Craftsman style. A contributing, detached, brick, 2-car garage is located at the rear of the property. The structure is a Local Landmark and part of the Bungalow Thematic District.