Peter G. Rulien House — 960 Western Avenue
The Peter G. Rullien House is a 2½-story, brick Colonial Revival style structure built in 1914 on a concrete foundation. The structure exhibits Craftsman and Arts and Crafts influences in its tall, side-gabled, glazed green clay tile roof and in its full-width, open front porch which extends west to become a porte cochère. The porch roof is supported by six pairs of fluted, half-length columns with Tuscan capitals atop a half-height brick wall. A matching, original brick garage with green clay tile roof is located to the rear of the house. The structure is a Local Landmark.