Richard J. Burrill House — 616 Western Avenue
The Richard J. Burrill House is a 2-story brick, Y-shaped English Eclectic Revival style structure built in 1923. The structure is dominated by a central protruding entryway with side windows and transoms. The entry is surrounded by elaborate carved stone pilasters topped with decorative wrought iron railing. All windows and doors are framed in carved Bedford stone and windows are eight- to twelve-light steel casements, topped by two-light transoms. The building is topped with an elaborate green Ludowici closed-shingle style clay tile roof. A matching 2½-car brick garage with a green tile hip roof is located south of the house. The structure is a Local Landmark and part of the Upper Bluff National Register and Local Districts.