Seward and Florence M. Brown House — 1004 Western Avenue
The Seward and Florence Brown House is a 1½-story, brick Arts and Crafts Bungalow style structure built in 1924 on a concrete foundation. The front façade is distinguished by a side-gabled roof and an open, end-gabled Arts and Crafts front porch. The house retains its original, multiple-pane front door flanked by multiple-pane, full-length side lights. The structure is a Local Landmark and part of the Bungalow Thematic District.