Theodore F. & Anna D. Latz House — 902 North Raynor Avenue
The Theodore F. and Anna D. Latz House is a front- and rear-gabled Arts and Crafts bungalow built in 1925. The structure has an unusual and gracious front open-air terrace surrounded by a low brick wall, approached by side-load steps on either side. The structure is distinguished by a central multi-light entry door flanked by matching sidelights. The door is sheltered by a barrel shaped roof supported with curved open brackets. The roof has deep overhangs supported by five large corbels at the front, and the eaves are open in the Arts and Crafts style. The structure is part of the Local Bungalow Thematic District.