Walter Pitcher House — 608 Western Avenue
The Walter Pitcher House is an excellent example of the Colonial Revival style constructed for prominent local businessman Walter Pitcher. The 2½-story brick structure has an end-gable roof with central chimneys rising up each end. The structure was built in 1914 and has a multi-color slate roof and a small Classical porch supported on Ionic columns. The structure is a Local and Thematic District Landmark and is part of the Upper Bluff National Register and Local Districts.