COVID-19 Update and the City of Joliet - For more info visit: Coronavirus Resources/ Actualizacion de COVID-19 y La Ciudad de Joliet - Para más información visite: Coronavirus Resources


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Welcome to the City of Joliet’s Online Service Request system. You can use this tool to ask for City Hall related information or report non-emergency concerns such as overgrown grass violations, street light outage, potholes and more.

All concerns and complaints submitted are reviewed by the Information Services personnel and forwarded to the appropriate City department, employee or inspector to investigate and for response. Any concerns or complaints submitted after normal business hours will be processed the following business day. City Hall hours of operation are: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (except on observed holidays).

IF YOUR CONCERN REQUIRES EMERGENCY POLICE OR FIRE DEPARTMENT ASSISTANCE DIAL 9-1-1.   OUR ONLINE SERVICE REQUEST SYSTEM IS ONLY MONITORED MONDAY - FRIDAY FROM 8AM - 4:30PM, EXCLUDING WEEKENDS AND OBSERVED HOLIDAYS.  If your concern requires immediate non-emergency Police or Fire Department assistance during business/non-business hours, call (815) 726-2491.  This system is intended to help residents report non-emergency types of code concerns and issues to the City.   Our City Hall - Information Desk staff is not trained or equipped to handle police or fire related emergencies, concerns or issues. These types of issues should be reported directly to the Joliet Police Department by dialing 9-1-1 in emergency or for non-emergency assistance (815)726-2491. 


Abandoned vehicles in street
Non-Emergency Police (815) 726-2491
Cars, boats, trailers, commercial vehicles, semi-cabs, or campers parked on yard or residential property  Zoning (815) 724-4005
City parkway tree(s) issue
Forestry (815) 724-4005
Landlord code violations
Neighborhood Services Division
(815) 724-4005
Noise complaints
Non-Emergency Police
(815) 726-2491
Potholes Roadways (815) 724-3650
Sewer back up, catch basin, or sink hole issues  Public Utilities
24 Hour Emergency Public Utilities Department Hotline
(815) 724-4220
Street light outage
Public Works (815) 724-4200 
Tall grass/weeds (over 8 inches)
Neighborhood Services (815) 724-4005
Trash or junk in yard or alley
Neighborhood Services (815) 724-4005

Issues handled by outside agencies:
Animal running loose
 Joliet Township Animal Control
(815) 725-0333
Broken garbage / recycling bin
 Waste Management
(815) 280-7854
Dead animal in street or right of way  Waste Management  (815) 280-7854
Down power line / Power outages
ComEd (800) 334-7661

Electronic & hazardous house hold disposal


 Will County Green

Waste Management At Your Door 

(815) 727-8834

(800) 449-7587

Garbage/recycling/yard waste not picked up
Waste Management
(815) 280-7854
Gas leak
Nicor (815) 280-7854

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer